Frequently Asked Questions

***Property Owners***

Sixes Management

Please go to our Sixes Management page and register to use our portal for questions and/or payment of your 2023 annual assessment.

The Tranquility at Carters Lake Owners Association (TACLOA) is not responsible for marketing and sales of lots in our community.

Are there special requirements for “For Sale” signs?

Yes. The form may be downloaded below.

Are short term rentals allowed in Tranquility at Carters Lake?

It is the position and policy of the Association that long-term rentals (defined as leases including and in excess of one-year are permitted;

however, use of properties within the Association as short-term vacation rentals, including Airbnb, VRBO, or HomeAway, are not allowed under the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Easements (the “Declarations”) and the Zoning Ordinances of Gilmer County.

Can property owners pay their Annual Assessment online?

Yes, property owners can use the Sixes Management portal for TACL property owners.

You will need to set up your account to pay online.

Is there a CONTACT phone number for the association?


What utilities are available in Tranquility at Carters Lake?

Our community enjoys paved roads, gated entrances, public water, and underground utilities (electricity, telephone, cable TV and Internet).

What are the annual fees/dues for the Association?

The annual assessment per lot is $880.00.

Is there an initiation fee and if so, how much?

There is no initiation fee. However, ……

How can a realtor obtain a gate code for showing clients a listing in our community?


Is there a time requirement for lot/land owners to build a home?


Is there a gate code specifically for realtors?


Can contiguous lots be combined into one homesite?


Can RVs or boats be stored on a homesite?


Does your community have a community pool?

There is no community pool.

🚧 Under Construction 🚧